The Laws of Personal Property According to Dogs, as Told by a Cat!
Posted on October 22, 2012 by Joy of Living No comments
Party Marty here! The coolest, most informed cat on the planet! I aim to educate whenever I post here. However, sometimes I think it’d be fun to go to school and get a degree, perhaps in law or criminal justice, both of which could be put to good use when dealing with that OTHER species around here – the dog! As I searched the web for interesting information about potential degrees, I came across a little nugget regarding humorous property laws for dogs. These could just as easily work for cats, too. Thanks for shooterdog.com for sharing!
DOG PROPERTY LAWS
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If it’s in my mouth, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I’m chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it’s mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it’s broken, it’s yours.
I will add these for cats: If you think it’s yours, it’s mine! If it looks like yours, it’s mine! If you’re the dog, it’s definitely mine!