No Wonder Cats are so Cool!
The Spirit of Bo, returning to share some amazing cat trivia to let you know why cats are known to be cool: Yes, it has been just over a year since I left this earthly plane, but I still remain as an angel to those I left behind. Besides, do you really think I’d let Party Marty take over this blog entirely? Not in my nine life times!
As I was doing some research on the internet, I came across some fun cat trivia. It’s always interesting to read cool things about cats, as we are amazing creatures!
From cat-world.com, I discovered the following:
- Cats have been in existence longer than humans. Yeah…we rock it! We got here first!
- Cats perspire through their paws. Did you really think we’d sport a sweaty look around our gorgeous faces?
- Urine from cats will glow under a black light. We’re so cool, even our bodily waste glows!
- A cat’s gestation is between 61-70 days. Don’t know why you humans take nine months!
- Cats can jump five times their height! And you thought the dog was the one counter-surfing!
- The normal body temperature of cats is 102 degrees F. See? We’re hot stuff!
- Cats don’t kill their prey with their claws. They hold their prey with their claws and let their teeth do the work!
- Domestic cats can walk while keeping their tail vertical. Yeah…and some of you can’t even walk and chew gum at the same time!
Now you have a few reasons why we claim to be cool! Check you later! I’m always around, if only in spirit!