New Rules for the Dog Allow for the Dog to Rule! (A Little Friday Fun!)
Posted on November 9, 2012 by Joy of Living No comments
Jessie, blogging on this gorgeously warm and sunny November day: Hey! I am in such a great mood today! I feel like I am on top of the world. Nothing can bring me down…not even that mangy cat, Marty. In fact, he might be interested to know that we have some rules in the house, but he did not worry too much. They were designed with me in mind, and I promise….I can abide by these. I “stole” these from wonderpuppy.net (author unknown) and really do think every household with a dog should implement these, effective immediately. Thoughts?
1. The dog is not allowed in the house.
2. Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The dog can get on the old furniture only.
5. Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
9. The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.