Just Several More Reasons Why Cats Rule the World!
Party Marty here! TGIF! I love, love, love Fridays! The weekend is upon us and I can catch up on my sleep. I’ve only slept, oh, 18 hours a day this week, so I am behind in my “work.” However, since it is Friday, and a casual one at that for me, I wanted to share with you some fun cat proverbs that will make you understand why I am such a great cat…and why all cats are great! (Don’t worry – the dog around here can control the blog posts next week!)
I rounded up a few inspiring cat proverbs from catquotes.com. Aren’t these so true???
- “You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats.” – Colonial proverb (However, I am not strange, just unique! To know me is to love me!)
- “In a cat’s eye, all things belong to cats.” – English proverb (Yes, that means everything!)
- “Beware of people who dislike cats.” – Irish proverb (How could you possibly resist this furry ball of love?)
- “An old cat will not learn how to dance.” – Moroccan Proverb (Huh? Next!)
- “After dark all cats are leopards.” – Native American Proverb (But I am just asleep!)
- A cat may look at a king. – English Proverb (And in my case….I look LIKE a King!)
- Happy owner, happy cat. Indifferent owner, reclusive cat. – Chinese Proverb (Like “Happy wife, happy life!”)
- A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays. – English Proverb (I am eternal!)
- “Happy is the home with at least one cat” – Italian Proverb (Deliriously happy is the home in which I live!)
- “The cat was created when the lion sneezed” – Arabian Proverb (Uh, however, the thought of flying out of a lion’s wet nose annoys me!)
- “I gave an order to a cat, and the cat gave it to its tail” – Chinese Proverb (And in my case, I gave that order to the dog!)
- “The dog for the man, the cat for the woman” – English Proverb (How about “The cat for EVERYONE!”)
- “Thou art the Great Cat, the avenger of the Gods, and the judge of words, and the president of the sovereign chiefs and the governor of the holy Circle; thou art indeed…the Great Cat.” – Inscription on the Royal Tombs at Thebes (What he said!)
Later! Have a great weekend!