How to Tell if You Are as Good as Your Dog
Posted on October 25, 2013 by Joy of Living No comments
Bolty-Boy, Yorkie-Poo and guest blogger extraordinaire: I am an amazing dog. In fact, I just don’t think it can get any better than this! In fact, if you want to judge how awesome you are against how amazing your dog is, consider this fun and thought-provoking information I discovered at loveyourpets.com.
You are as good as your dog if (and only if, I might add!)…
- You can rise and shine, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, without caffeine or other stimulants.
- You don’t complain.
- You don’t bore and annoy people with your troubles.
- You can eat the same food, day in and day out, and still be grateful for it. (However, I personally have access to a “treat lady” who indulges me on occasion! Love that honey ham!)
- You understand the fact that your loved ones do not always have time to spend with you.
- You are slow to anger and can overlook something that goes wrong.
- You can take criticism and blame without being hurt or resentful.
- You accept others for who they are without regard to race, color, creed, social status, educational status, political persuasions and the like.
- You can relax without the aid of alcohol or sleep without the aid of drugs.
- You do not judge, criticize or condemn others.
- You truly appreciate the loving people in your life and always show that love, day in and day out.
If the above (and many more!) are true, then you are almost as good as your dog! Yes…we are pretty amazing and if you look and observe closely, you will see that we truly do inspire, educate and lead a pretty good example for the human kind. Just sayin’…