Getting Great Pictures of Your Pet
I love taking pictures of my pets, Jessie and Marty, as well as capturing images of clients when I’m with them. If you’re wanting some great pictures of your pet, but have trouble getting them to “sit pretty”, here are some other picture ideas:
- The weather is pretty right now, so many dogs are really wanting time outside. Have your camera handy and snap a picture of your dog as he’s sitting in the sun, enjoying the warmth of it.
- If your pet enjoys playing with a special toy indoors, capture a picture of him actively playing with it.
- Does your pet enjoy treats? Get a picture of her as she’s enjoying snack.
- Dogs and cats often like to lay on their backs, all stretched out, snap a picture of that, it’ll make you laugh when you look at it later.
- If you have young children, take a picture of your cat or dog with your child when they don’t know you’re watching.
These aren’t the standard “pretty” poses, but they’ll definitely bring back fond memories when you look at them years from now. I took the picture of Marty, shown above, one afternoon a while ago.
Do you have a favorite candid picture of your pet? Please share……..