If Dogs Wrote the Bible…
Party Marty, the whimsical cat, here again! It’s been a busy blogging week for me, but I am on a roll and full of energy. No worries…I will probably sleep all weekend long to make up for the lost time! Love those catnaps! Here is my Funny Friday joke for you! Yes, it’s about dogs, but I figure those creatures have to share the limelight with me sometime, as long as they do not upstage me!
If dogs wrote the first part of the Bible, this is probably how it would go:
- On the first day of creation, God created the dog.
- On the second day, God created man to serve the dog.
- On the third day, God created all animals of the earth to serve as potential food for the dog (but the cats were excluded from this potential!).
- On the fourth day, God created honest toil so Man could labor on behalf of the dog.
- On the fifth day, God created the tennis ball so that the dog may or may not decided to retrieve it.
- On the sixth day, God created the veterinarian so that the dog could stay healthy and the man would go broke.
- On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but, alas, He had to walk the dog!
Thanks to rulingcatsanddogs.com for this funny joke!