How To Wrap Presents With A Puppy In The House
Posted on December 24, 2012 by Joy of Living No comments
I found this list online and thought it was pretty funny, sharing for those dog owners that will be wrapping presents from now until tomorrow morning. Enjoy!
1. Gather presents, boxes, paper, etc. in middle of living room floor.
2. Get tape back from puppy.
3. Remove scissors from older dog’s mouth.
4. Open box.
5. Take puppy out of box.
6. Remove tape from older dog’s mouth.
7. Take scissors away from puppy.
8. Put present in box.
9. Remove present from puppy’s mouth.
10. Put back in box after removing puppy from box.
11. Take scissors from older dog and sit on them.
12. Remove puppy from box and put on lid.
13. Take tape away from older dog.
14. Unroll paper.
15. Take puppy OFF box.
16. Cut paper being careful not to cut puppy’s foot or nose that is getting in the way as he “helps.”
17. Let puppy tear remaining paper.
18. Take puppy off box.
19. Wrap paper around box.
20. Remove puppy from box & take wrapping paper from its mouth.
To read the entire list, go to http://caninechristmas.petloverstips.com/christmas/wrapping-christmas-presents-with-puppy#more-15