Has Your Pet (or You!) Made Your New Year’s Resolutions Yet?
Party Marty here, the cool cat who is so perfect, he has no need to resolve to do anything differently in 2012. If, however, you are of the canine species or of the human species, then perhaps a little house cleaning is in order! HA!
Here are a few suggestions for you and your pets to make this year. Okay, so perhaps some cats do need to resolve to do things differently, but as for me, well, I’ll continue to roll as I always have. However, I will try to pester Jessie a bit less. (Dang it…I really shouldn’t publicly commit to that, should I?)
- Resolve to incorporate one stimulating game every day into your pet’s routine. Mix it up a bit! Engage him in play! Give him something to which he can look forward!
- Put health first on your list. Take daily walks with your dog, weather permitting. It will help both of you to keep your weight in check and will provide for appreciable bonding time.
- Feel free to indulge your pet in an extra-special pampering day at the doggie spa one or two times in the coming year. You’ll both feel great afterwards!
- Take your dog to the local dog park frequently.
- Teach your pet a new trick.
- Stay up to date on your pet’s vaccinations and regular exams at the veterinarian’s office.
- Tell your pet you love him or her every day.
This is a great start! Oh, yeah! I do resolve to continue to be the one cool cat that I am! That should be easy and painless!
Enjoy the rest of 2011!