Dog Humor for Friday – from the cat!
Posted on September 28, 2012 by Joy of Living No comments
Party Marty here on a glorious Friday! The weekend will soon be upon us! That means more time for napping and poking fun at that annoying dog, Jessie! Let’s add some humor to the end of the week. Here are some funny dog jokes about mixed breeds. (Hey! I am a cat! I am not going to make fun of cats! That’s Jessie’s job!)
Thanks to rulingcatsanddogs.com for these great laughs!
- What do you get when you cross a Collie and a Lhasa Apso? A Collapso, a dog that is easily folded up for efficient transport!
- What do you get when you cross a Terrier with a Bulldog? A Terribull, a dog that makes horrific mistakes!
- What do you get when you cross a Bloodhound with a Labrador? A Blabador, a dog that barks incessantly…or a neighborhood gossip!
- What do you get when you cross a Deerhound with a Terrier: A Derriere, a dog that is true to the end!
- What do you get when you cross a Pekingese with a Lhasa Apso? A Peekasso, an abstract dog
- What do you get when you cross a Malamute with a Pointer? A Moot Point!
And that is my post for the day, probably all a moot point, anyway! Go enjoy a nap! I intend to do the same!