Ahhhh…The Joys of Being a Dog!
Jessie, delivering the scoop on why it’s great to be a dog: I love being a dog. There is something so wonderful and exciting about being superior to that cat in the house! While Party Marty may think he’s all that, I have a few reasons to trump his opinion. Read on…..these are reasons why it’s great to be a dog:
- If it itches, we can scratch it…anywhere, anytime, anyplace. (Have you attempted to scratch your butt in public? Didn’t think so, but we can!)
- As we age, hair can sprout in the weirdest places on our bodies and no one really cares. When this happens to humans, it’s fodder for conversation and idle gossip.
- Daily bath? Brush the hair? We’re dogs and people still love us if we don’t tend to our personal hygiene on a daily basis.
- While you spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on gadgets, games, entertainment centers and more to fill your recreational hours, all we need is a bone or an old shoe and we are content for hours.
- Who farted? If you did, you’d never hear the end of it. When we fart, some people think it’s kind of cute.
- We never have to pay for our meals. We can beg and still get fed.
- We enjoy seeing our humans time and time again, even if they momentarily leave the room and come right back! Excitement abounds daily in our lives!
Thanks to dog-grooming-boarding.com for this fun information!