Call 913-488-7717

dog rescue

Blogger’s Unite For Dog Adoption


Today, bloggers worldwide are writing to educate readers about pet adoption.  According to statistics from the Humane Society of the United States, only about 20% of dogs come from adoption, the remaining 80% come from other sources.  Many people that purchase a dog from a pet store are unaware the dog may very well have […]

  Continue Reading
  July 23, 2012   No comments