Toilet Paper and Cats: When Your Kitty is on a Roll!
Party Marty on the scene: Toilet paper and cats! It’s a fun and mesmerizing toy! They can stretch their backs, sharpen their claws, and have the time of their lives, all in one place! Okay….so it might annoy you to go into the bathroom only to discover the entire roll of toilet paper in a heaping mess upon the floor, thanks to your kitty. If you don’t enjoy this scenario, there are a few things you can do about it:
- Ditch the toilet roll and use keep the toilet paper in a plastic container instead.
- Wrap a rubber band around the roll to keep it from unraveling. Sure, this is extra work for you each time you use the bathroom, but you won’t have that regular mess on the floor.
- Turn the roll around so it rolls backwards…not as easy to get to and not as fun, either!
- Easiest solution? Keep the bathroom door shut!
- Or, just let your fun-loving cat enjoy himself!
(Thanks to felinexpress.com for sharing this info!)