Faster than a speeding cat….
Party Marty here, the amazing WunderCat! The other day, I took the liberty of sniffing around the belongings of our late and beloved Bo, the cat whom I aspire to be most like one day! Seems he had a thing for collecting cat trivia. Guess it was his way for getting back at Jessie, the alleged know-it-all dog around here. Check out some of these interesting tid bits about the feline species! You will be amazed!
- Humans and cats have similar regions in the brain responsible for emotions!
- A cat’s brain is actually far more similar to a man’s brain than a dog’s brain. (Well…duh! I could have told you that!)
- A cat cannot see directly under its nose. (So THAT”S how Jessie has gotten away with so much mischief around me!)
- A domestic cat can sprint at speeds up to 31 mph! (Especially if there is a treat on the receiving end of that sprint!)
- Cats drink from the under side of their tongues…not from the top. (That’s only something a dog would do!)
- Cats dislike the scent of citrus. (“Orange” you glad I alerted you to that fact?)
Wow! I better get going. I just came across Bo’s diary! Wow! What a windfall! I can only imagine what secrets are hidden within these pages. I see here there’s a chapter devoted entirely to annoying Jessie. I better dive deeply into that one!
Catch you later, but bet you can’t catch me…unless you can run 31 mph!
(Thanks to xmission.com for some of this valuable information!)