Posts We Liked in 2010
As 2010 draws to a close, it’s time to reflect on the year that was with some of our favorite posts:
- Do You Hear What I Hear? A closer look at our pets and their senses
- Show Me Your Pearly Whites-Like us, our pets enjoy having a bright, shiny smile….ways to keep your pet’s smile looking great
- Positive Aspects of Pet Adoption-we name just a few
- Cleaning Greener-Healthier ingredients to use for cleaning your home
- A Cat or a Kitten? Which Should You Adopt? There are good and bad aspects to either, this post will help you decide which is best for you
- Remembering A Friend-A tribute to Jack the Black Lab, a wonderful client that left this world way too soon
- America’s Top Five Dog Parks-Where they are, what they offer
- Mom, Can We Get a Betta? This post discusses pets that are good choices to help your child learn good pet care habits
- When You Gotta Go, You Gotta Go! Discussion on how long is too long between potty breaks for your pet
- GIGO-Garbage In, Gas Out-What happens when you feed your pet treats or food that don’t agree with him
We look forward to writing about a variety of subjects in 2011. Bo and Jessie are already developing their content calendar!
What subjects would you like to see in 2011?