Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day
Today is Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day, and I have to admit my guy Marty presented me with some interesting ones. Here’s his list:
- Why don’t all humans adore cats and have at least one living with them?
- Why don’t humans have tails?
- Why do humans get in boxes with water to clean themselves? Why don’t they just lick themselves like we felines do?
- Why do dogs go outside when they have to potty? Why don’t they use a litterbox like we do?
- When dogs go outside, why do they wear those long string things that their human holds?
- Why are there so many dogs around, and why do they wear clothes? Do they know how silly they look?
- Why can’t I have constant access to my food?
So, what are the questions your cat had for you?